Greenest of the Green
If you want to conserve energy, lower your home energy costs reduce noise levels and improve the level of comfort in your home, then properly installed cellulose is by far the superior, all natural insulating product that can meet those goals.
Let our staff give you a professional evaluation of your home. Our expert crews are trained in air sealing and installation procedures that will save you money at the same time you are "going green".
We offer a wide range of products and services that can meet your needs to save money and reduce your energy usage.
The most effective and easiest way to reduce energy consumption and improve energy efficiency for your home can also be the most cost effective.
Increasing attic insulation will make it easier for your heating/cooling system to operate. In some cases, just by improving attic insulation, you can reduce your homes overall energy consumption by 20% - 50%.
Applegate Cellulose Insulation has a higher density, R-value and a superior application method than many other insulations.
provides superb energy savings along with a significant reduction in air infiltration, resulting in outstanding long-term value and return on investment.Get a Quote
Safest insulation. Period
Keeps your AC in or the cold out better than any other solution
- Adds fire-resistance to your home with our proprietary BurnBarrier™ technology
- Unmatched R-Value per square inch of any non-petroleum based insulation system
- STOP air leakage in its tracks
- Reduces heat loss and heat gain
- Reduces amount of energy needed to heat or cool
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Pays for itself in an average of only 4 years from energy savings, some applications pay for themselves in UNDER 1 year!
"Cellulose insulation should be a preferred insulation material for (the) environmentally concerned." - Environmental Bldg. News
- Applegate Cellulose Insulation contains up to 85% recycled paper, and can be up to 50% more effective than other insulations! It's green from start to finish!
- Manufacturing fiberglass for a home consumes six times more energy than manufacturing Cellulose to insulate the same home to the same R-value.
- Emissions: There are virtually zero emissions while manufacturing Cellulose Insulation
Lower Utility Bills